Sunday, August 12, 2007

August

random thoughts.....

~ some1 v nicely wrote on my pg - they liked reading my blog...yea!!!
it feels really good to know that someone out there reads yr blog n likes it too :) Thanks

~ i just saw a rerun of koffee with karan show with katrina kaif - can u b any more boring!!!

~ I have finally managed to get my hands on the latest harry potter (mum was enjoying it!)

~ I splurged on a few books..... :) v.v. interesting 1....

~ My bestest friend was in town, spent a wonderful time together

~ another friend was in town, spent v. lil time together - wld love to get together more often....

sometimes, i wish all my frnds lived close by so i cld spend time with them without having to tackle schedules and day off's and keep looking out fr economical tckts!!! or else, i wish i just had a pair of wings!!! :)

~ i learnt - smtimes an interest on further investigation is not something u truly want to invest yrself in..... n so u hv to b ok with it - n let go....

cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment